2007年6月24日星期日

EA BFHQ 資料依舊維修中

消息來源

EA論壇

看來本週內也很難修好?
既然是這樣的話, 希望大家多多嘗試模組, 體驗不一樣的樂趣

引文:

Unfortunately (and honestly) I have to report that this will continue through the weekend. The good news is that the RSPs have really rallied to the cause and working with DICE, IGN, and our Battlefield Support teams, providing gigabytes upon gigabytes of server data to help get to the root of the issue.

On the stats server side, we're still seeing server stats being processed. This doesn't mean that resolving this is a lower priority, but it does mean that you may be able to try some servers you don't normally play on and receive stats while work on the issue continues.

Personally, I'd like to thank you all for your support of the game (and my fragile self). Everyone who has suggested some good mods to play, or made fun 'things to do while the stats are down' threads, or reported server information when I requested it has helped this community tremendously. This is a tough issue and I really appreciate everything you've done to help.

I'll check in this weekend to provide you with any updates.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name BlackCat 2.0.0